Dr. Tiodora Hadumaon Siagian, M.Pop.Hum.Res
Jabatan Akademik: Lektor
- Undergraduate: Statistika Terapan, STIS-Indonesia
- Magister: Population and Human Resources, Flinders University-Australia
- Doctoral: Statistika, ITS-Indonesia
Field of Expertise
- Population studies and Demography
- Dokhi, M., Siagian, T.H., Utomo, A.P., and Rumanitha, E. (2017). Social capital and Disaster Preparedness in Indonesia: A Quantitative Assessment through Binary Logistic Regression. in R. Djalante, M. Garschagen, F. Thomalla, R. Shaw (Eds), Disaster Risk Reduction in Indonesia: Progress, Challenges, and Issues. Springer. ISBN 978-3-319-54465-6.
- Siagian, T.H., Utomo, A.P., and Dokhi, M. (2016). Pemetaan Wilayah di Indonesia Menurut Besaran Modal Sosial: Pendekatan Metode Model-Based Clustering. Proceedings of Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Statistika (SEMASTAT) 2016. Padang, Indonesia. ISBN 978-602-19877-4-2, pp. 362-
- Siagian, T.H., Purhadi, Suhartono and Ritonga, H. (2014). Social Vulnerability to Natural Hazards in Indonesia: Driving Factors and Policy Implications. Natural Hazards, Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Vol. 70 (2), pp. 1603-1617, Springer. DOI 10.1007/s11069-013-0888-3.
- Siagian, T.H., Purhadi, Suhartono and Ritonga, H. (2013). Social Vulnerability Assessment to Natural Hazards in Indonesia using Model-Based Clustering with Minimum Message Length. SOURCE (Studies of the University: Research, Counsel, Education), Publication Series of United Nations University-Institute of Environment and Human Security, Number 17, pp. 121-136, Year 2013, ISBN: 978-3-939923-98-5, e-ISBN:978-3-939923-99-2, ISSN: 1816-1154.
- Birkmann, J., Cutter, S.L., Rothman, D.S., Welle, T., Garschagen, M., Van Ruijven, B., O’Neill, B., Preston, B., Kienberger, S. Cardona, O.D., Siagian, T.H., Hidayati, D., Setiadi, N., Binder, C., Hughes, B. and Pulwarty, R. (2013). Scenarios for Vulnerability: Opportunities and Constraints in the context of Climate Change and Disaster Risk. Climatic Change, Springer. DOI 10.1007/s10584-013-0913-2.
- Siagian, T.H., Purhadi, Suhartono, Ritonga, H., 2011, ‘Measuring Social Vulnerability using Model-Based Clustering’, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics and Sciences (ICOMSc) 2011, Surabaya.
- Sunaryo, S., Setiawan and Siagian, T.H., 2011, ‘Handling Multicolinearity and Outlier Using ROBPCA Approach: the Case Study of Infant Mortality Rate Regression in East Java’, The Journal of Math, Science and Technology (JMST), Vol. 12, No.1, pp. 1-10.
- Siagian, T.H. 2009, Child Survival of Teenage Mothers: Factors Influencing the Survival of Children of Teenage Mothers of Indonesia, Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co.KG, Köln, Germany.
- Arifin, E.N., Ananta, A. and Siagian, T.H. 2007, ‘Demography and Politics in the New Aceh’, Masyarakat Indonesia, Vol. XXXIII, No.1.
- Dasvarma, G and Siagian, T.H. 2006, ‘Female Heads of Households and Internally Displaced Persons in the Earthquake and Tsunami Affected Areas of Aceh, Indonesia: Their Vulnerability and Disadvantages’, Proceedings of the IGU2006 Brisbane Conference, Brisbane.
- Siagian, T.H. and Dasvarma, G. 2005, ‘The Masculinization of the Sex Ratio in Indonesia’, Proceedings of the conference of “Female Deficit in Asia: Trends and Perspectives”, CICRED, France.
- Give a presentation as a selected participant with the paper “Demographic Vulnerability to Impacts of Climate Change in Indonesia: A Regional Analysis using the 2010 Census Data” in the 3rd Asian Population Association (APA), organized by APA, 27-30 Juli 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Give a presentation as a selected participant with the paper “Dinamika Penduduk dan Kerawanan Sosial terhadap Perubahan Iklim di Indonesia” in “Seminar Ilmiah Kependudukan: Kependudukan untuk Pembangunan Pasca 2015”, which held by IPADI, BKKBN, UNPAD, Pusat Kespro FK-UGM and UNFPA, 26-28 November 2014, Bandung, Indonesia
- Give a presentation as a selected participant with the paper “Integrating Science and Policies: An Assessment of Social Vulnerability to natural Hazards in Indonesia using Model-Based Clustering with MML” in the 2012 International Human Development Capability Association (HDCA) Annual Conference, which held by HDCA & Economic Faculty of Indonesia University (FEUI), 5-7 September 2012, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Give a presentation as an invited scientist and deliver an oral presentation with the title: “Urban Risk and Vulnerability Assessment to Natural Hazards and Climate Change: the Study Case of Three Big Cties of Indonesia” in the Scientific Expert Workshop on Development Pathways for Urban and Rural Coastal Zones, 12-16 July 2012, Bogor, Indonesia, organized by ICIAR-LIPI & United Nations University-Institute of Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS).
- Give a presentation as a selected participant with the paper “Measuring Social Vulnerability using Model-Based Clustering” in the International Conference on Mathematics and Sciences (ICOMSc) 2011, organized by ITS, Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Give a presentation as an invited scientist at the International Workshop on “Stabilisation and Development within Transitional Societies in the Asia Pacific” which held by Flinders University and DSTO (Defence Science Technology Organisation), Adelaide, South Australia, 22-24 September 2010.
- Give a presentation as an invited scientist at the Interdisciplinary Conference on End to End Natural-Hazard Early Warning Systems which held by United Nations University-Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) and the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Jakarta, 19-20 April 2010.
- Give a presentation as an invited scientist at the 5th Meeting of the Expert Working Group on MEASURING VULNERABILITY Capturing and Assessing Vulnerability, Coping and Adaptation in Coastal and Delta Regions which held by United Nations University-Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS), Can Tho University and WISDOM, Mekong Delta, Vietnam, 14-16 September 2008.
- Give a presentation as an invited scientist at the 4th Workshop on Risk Modelling and Vulnerability Assessment which held by the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and LIPI, Bandung, Indonesia, 30 June- 4 July 2008.
- Give a presentation as an invited scientist at the German Indonesian Tsunami Early Warning System (GITEWS) PhD Seminar which held by UNU-EHS, Bonn-Germany, 10-13 March 2008.
- As a contributor to the IGU2006 Brisbane Conference which held by IGU Commission on Population and Vulnerability, Brisbane-Australia, 3-7 July 2006.
- Give a presentation as a selected participant at the Conference of “Female Deficit in Asia: Trends and Perspectives” which held by CEPED-CICRED-INED and Asian MetaCentre for Population & Sustainable Development Analysis, Singapore, 5-7 December 2005.
- Ikatan Perstatistikan Indonesia (ISI) Membership
Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Statistik
Jl. Otto Iskandardinata, No. 64 C, Jatinegara, Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, 13330
Phone: +62 21 8191437, 8508812
Fax: +62 21 8197577